04 April 2005

Gypsy Hacks and Insomniacs

I swore I saw a body wrapped up in a bloody, dirty sheet along the highway last night. I swerved a little bit to avoid hitting it. At first I thought it might have been plastic or a sheet going where the wind takes it. At the last moment I decided it was something much more substantial wrapped up in a dirty sheet, and thus swerved rather rapidly to avoid hitting it. The breeze of my passing car didn't stir it. It looked awfully human sized and shaped. The sheet had red stains showing in a couple of places. I was morbidly curious, but in the end decided not to turn around and investigate further. Scott was also inclined to not investigate; we trucked on. So, as far as I know, I had to avoid running over a stray cadaver last night. That's the story I know and I'm sticking to it.
Comments: Post a Comment << Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?