13 December 2004

They Just Had To Pop My Dingleberry Cherry

After the end of the semester and a pleasantly eventful weekend, I feel compelled to share my life with whomever might be reading. Inspiration abounded over the past week; idea after idea (most of them ways to make some money, do a little good to the world, etc. via a business) just kept popping in there. Most of them were a little wacky and might not work, but a few of them might. I really can't remember any of them specifically right now. Go figure.

Anyway the big news of the weekend was that I had way too much sparkling white wine, none from Champagne. No wait, that's not quite right; it's second biggest. The big news is that after some delay I finally got in on some mysterious news that Anna wanted to tell me. I admit I was insanely curious from that point to the point where I learned said news, guessing, internally debating, and even dismissing the actual news. SO I was really thrown for a loop when she gushed out that she and Randy are now engadged! Well, not that big a loop I guess. Once I first guessed it and quickly dismissed it as news the idea gew on me that it was highly possible. Still though, my asides aside, it's awesome! It made my weekend! Well, that and the non-champagne. I feel like my life is complete; it is just that fabulous!
Comments: Post a Comment << Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?